HW + WS - Ominous HW + WS - Ominous

Excellent Christmas Piece

Great job the both of you. Always looking forward to more of your music. Glad to see you are still working with Yun too. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful holiday.

Yun - Your Loving Arms Yun - Your Loving Arms

Finish this!

Of all your work this has remained my favorite. Tips? Finish it, because right now it's flawless.

AD - Pure Energy AD - Pure Energy

Nice job

Haha I was wondering when you would drop another track, I like it a lot! I went to the midnight release of the new Terminator movie, the theme reminds me a lot of high tech, hard core action scenes that fill the movie. I like the heavy beat and fast paced rythm. Keep up the good work!

AeraDynamic responds:

Hm, one more who thinks about Hammes, Steel and Metal Tits lol xD I dont think I will relace it to Industrial no noooe! thank you

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Nice

Excellent job! The short cool down with the piano sounds great. Your work is always worth the wait.

K-Dm - The Avenger K-Dm - The Avenger

Very nice

I like this track a lot. The keys are amazing, there is definitely a dark feel as well as a sense of progression. This would be very good for a game/movie soundtrack. I love music that tells a story. However I agree this may need a bassline.

K-Dm responds:

thx for the review

K-Dm

Yun+WS - Out of Funk Yun+WS - Out of Funk

Nice job

Reminds me a lot of Climbatize. Excellent build up, nice smooth track overall. Nicely put together, keep up the great work!

[S_Rock] Betrayal Tribute [S_Rock] Betrayal Tribute

Wow

Haha I read the title and I was like "No fuckin way!" This is amazing man, Betrayal was astounding and your remix most certainly does it more then justice. Great job! I really wonder what a collab with you and Cajete would sound like considering you two are my favorite artists on NG right now. Both of you have really unique, original styles.

[S_Rock] Our Worlds End [S_Rock] Our Worlds End

Good job

The begining sounded wierd to me at first but it was put in perspective by the rest of the song. The piano melody is astounding, I love it, the drums too. Right around two minutes where there is a pause and there is just piano and then the drums come in, and the way the drums build it right back up. Perfect. Keep up the great work!

S-Rock responds:

Yes thats Exactly why I made the beginning like that I'm glad you understand man. Some people don't know Altercations when it has meaning.

28 Days Later Theme (Cover) 28 Days Later Theme (Cover)

Just because

You get a 10 because I love the 28 theme and you have most certainly done it justice.

Andromeda .:SB:. Andromeda .:SB:.

Wacky

I love browsing through ambient music, it's always different, but most tracks I have heard keep one rythm. This is quite zany, in a good way. The title is very fitting, the music has the feel of a space voyage. The begining suspense of leaving the planet, dreaming what it's like up there. Then the transition, the freedom from Earth, from gravity, from everything. Nicely put together.

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks, man. That's a good analogy. Some people have also said it reminds them of underwater ;)