Monster jump Monster jump

Spend More Than a Day.

This game works, and is fine as a time waster but is completely void of originality or anything else that will maintain a players interest. This game could be greatly improved by a couple of things.
Improve the detail. Increase the character detail, make the background more interesting, and make the environment more entertaining than dichromatic slats. Also make the game more interactive. Add more to the objective than jumping. Adding creatures or falling objects will improve game play.

Platformer(DEMO) Platformer(DEMO)

Pratice, Improvement, and Recreational Cocaine.

This game needs a lot of improvement, in many shapes, many ways, and many forms. To begin with The artwork could really use some touching up. I'm inclined to say that no background is better than a poor background, but regardless a background (even if it is simple) is something worth investing in. The platforms for this game are poorly painted lines. I have never desired to traverse poorly formed landscapes in reality and I most certainly have no desire to do so in a Flash game either. Like the background, make your landscape interesting. Something challenging makes the game more enjoyable as well.
The animation could also use some work. The run cycle is only halfway complete. The character does not appear to run so much as he hobbles.
My least favorite parts of this compilation were the cursor that was obnoxiously colored and remained a distraction the entire time, as well as the equally obnoxious soundtrack. The soundtrack should be replaced with something more enticing and not as repetitive. The cursor we can all do without.
Practice, practice ad practice. Put enough time and effort into your next submission and one day you will laugh at the work you used to make.

I love Laura I love Laura

Well Executed.

Nicely put together game. It's interesting seeing 3D work in Flash, but with the way to game is laid out it works quite nicely. The modeling was pretty damn good, but the texturing was a little bland in some areas. The nipples in the beginning scene for example appeared flat, but nothing really to complain about. The interface was also made well, easy to read and easy to use.

SteadyHand SteadyHand

Not Terribly Original

There are plenty of these types of games already out there, but I am happy to see significant effort in this one. The backgrounds were in fact "distracting." Good use of both color and perspective. However they were a bit tough on the eyes, so I would suggest adding a little warning about that. The paths were not totally ridiculous either which is always a good thing. There is plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but I thought this was fairly decent.

LabirynthTheGame Demo LabirynthTheGame Demo

Actually

This actually isn't that bad of a concept at all. However you are lacking in detail, a lot of detail. Put more detail into the character, the walk cycle, and especially the backgrounds. If the point isn't so much to win as it is to watch amusing death sequences then you should focus primarily on making them look decent and be entertaining. Also the arrows for moving forward when there is only one path are unnecessary.

World Beyond World Beyond

This is your 1st?

Very nicley done! Outstanding artwork and excellent composition. You should definetely get back to work on this. Make it full feature.

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

Nice job

Very helpful for those unfamiliar with the whistle system. Great job, the music however was a bit too repetative, a music on/off button would be a nice addition.

Little-Rena responds:

There is a music on/off button, I renamed it to Mute in this version because people couldn't find it before, lol, sorry you missed it again :(

I'll try to make it more obvious in my next submission.

The Kwiz The Kwiz

Interface

Make a legible interface.

Magic Card Trick Magic Card Trick

Not bad

Haha, nice trick! 10 points for psychology!

BlueOrbit responds:

Thank you very much!

Brain Test Brain Test

Brain Age

Nicely put together. Really has the feel of Brain Age. Good job.