View Profile KidneyThief

All 81 Movie Reviews

21 w/ Responses

I love you...

That was absolutely priceless. That was an amazing parody.

nice

I like the style you are using, however I'm assuming you are drawing with a mouse. Buy a tablet those things work wonders.

Exevos responds:

Yep I used to have one I just cant find it anymore :D

yum!

HAH! Brains! Excellent animation, great job. Very fluid.

Ewww Stick figures!

Nice job man. There are those who use stick figures because they are too lazy to improve their drawing capability, and those who know how to draw them with actual detail. It's obvious where you stand. Nice action, nice story, nice sound, nice humor. 5/5 10/10

Nice

Great artwork and concept, work on that syncing!

work on

Work on your effects. You need to work on actually animating and detailing effects like explosions, you background needs much more detail too, it doesnt match up with the sprites.

wow

Not bad, the preloader worked. I was mildly entertained throught the animation, but the "betrayal" at the end made me laugh quite a bit, good job.

Enlightener57 responds:

the betrayal thing was something i thought of while eating dinner one night lol so i just stuck with it cuz i thought it was hilarious

not bad

I like it, but why was it so small? lol Btw where did u get the music? It was a good touch.

SickManProductions responds:

I bought magix music maker 11 :) its a great bit of software.

last luaghing

Wow thats great. At 1st I didnt understand why he was kiling himself, but then i realized it was a joke about the popularity of the joker in the Dark Knight instead of the protagonist. When i realized this i almost died laughing. Very good idea, the animation wasn't detailed but the artwork was decent. Smooth audio too, very good job.

Lolerskates (<-- wtf o_O)

Ha! Nice animation, I didn't really get the ending but it was random and funny. Nice detail with simple characters. Good job

Dimanti-San responds:

Don't know if I really get the ending myself, but thx for reviewing ^^.

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief