View Profile KidneyThief

24 w/ Responses

Amazing

this is the 1st good 3d animation I have seen on Newgrounds. I am only a freshmen so I'm still working on traditional animation this year, but I will start with Maya next semester. The colors were very nice great job!

Short but sweet.

Very nicely done. I am curious, how exactly did you animate this?

TheMillz responds:

As the review above mentioned, the technique is called "rotoscoping". It involves filming live action, then animating over it. Think that Keanu Reeves movie where he's the drug cop guy.

Have to love Cat Face

Haha great job Weebl. Very creative censorship bars and classy characters. Keep it up.

Nice job

You can clearly draw, and you can lip sync. I wouldn't call you a noob, considering you are not submitting a poorly drawn stick fight and telling everyone to vote 5. You probably just need to work on your actual animating. Any animator can always improve his/her work.

I love you...

That was absolutely priceless. That was an amazing parody.

nice

I like the style you are using, however I'm assuming you are drawing with a mouse. Buy a tablet those things work wonders.

Exevos responds:

Yep I used to have one I just cant find it anymore :D

Not Bad

Nice FBF. I would recommend working less with stick figures, simply because of originality. The animated drawing/filling could be smoothed out a little bit. Also the ending is a little abrupt.

gOdiZ responds:

ty, yeah im trying to switch over to FB now.

sorry about the ending ^^

yum!

HAH! Brains! Excellent animation, great job. Very fluid.

Ewww Stick figures!

Nice job man. There are those who use stick figures because they are too lazy to improve their drawing capability, and those who know how to draw them with actual detail. It's obvious where you stand. Nice action, nice story, nice sound, nice humor. 5/5 10/10

Nice

Great artwork and concept, work on that syncing!

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief