The Final Act The Final Act

Amazing

this is the 1st good 3d animation I have seen on Newgrounds. I am only a freshmen so I'm still working on traditional animation this year, but I will start with Maya next semester. The colors were very nice great job!

-Because I can- -Because I can-

Short but sweet.

Very nicely done. I am curious, how exactly did you animate this?

TheMillz responds:

As the review above mentioned, the technique is called "rotoscoping". It involves filming live action, then animating over it. Think that Keanu Reeves movie where he's the drug cop guy.

Cat Face 4 Cat Face 4

Have to love Cat Face

Haha great job Weebl. Very creative censorship bars and classy characters. Keep it up.

Tweet - lipsynching Tweet - lipsynching

Nice job

You can clearly draw, and you can lip sync. I wouldn't call you a noob, considering you are not submitting a poorly drawn stick fight and telling everyone to vote 5. You probably just need to work on your actual animating. Any animator can always improve his/her work.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

I love you...

That was absolutely priceless. That was an amazing parody.

Evolution of Void Evolution of Void

nice

I like the style you are using, however I'm assuming you are drawing with a mouse. Buy a tablet those things work wonders.

Exevos responds:

Yep I used to have one I just cant find it anymore :D

Random Fails 2 Random Fails 2

Not Bad

Nice FBF. I would recommend working less with stick figures, simply because of originality. The animated drawing/filling could be smoothed out a little bit. Also the ending is a little abrupt.

gOdiZ responds:

ty, yeah im trying to switch over to FB now.

sorry about the ending ^^

Ghost Crush. Ghost Crush.

yum!

HAH! Brains! Excellent animation, great job. Very fluid.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Ewww Stick figures!

Nice job man. There are those who use stick figures because they are too lazy to improve their drawing capability, and those who know how to draw them with actual detail. It's obvious where you stand. Nice action, nice story, nice sound, nice humor. 5/5 10/10

Kraklak Kraklak

Nice

Great artwork and concept, work on that syncing!