View Profile KidneyThief

All 81 Movie Reviews

21 w/ Responses

lol worms

Great concept, works really well as a cartoon short. At the begining the episode effect tends to lag for me, not badly but it's noticible and it kind of ruins the effect. I dont know if anyone else gets this but perhaps changing the effect would be a good idea.

hehe haruhi

Nice little play on the Haruhi dance. Nice graphics and fluid animation, lacking in overall entertainment, but nice short.

Great ninja flash

The artwork and animation was really good. Nice variety of music. I laughed when i realized the ninjas were bleeding orange and i started thinking about what would happen if i blead orange juice, but thats a different story. It started out great and spilled from awesome into comedy, making a pretty nice transition. I found found the spiderman scence to be particularly funny. Great job keep up the good work.

Nice

Haha that was pretty good. All smooth animation, and random humor. A menu button would be a nice addition so you can jump back to the menu at anytime.

lolcakes

Haha Ninja gaiden is like my all time favorite game, i died laughing when the strategy guide got shanked. NG 2 is like a playground compared to the difficulty of the 1st one. That was great i look foward to more.

Traditional

Traditional animation very nice. Amazing quality, unique and great sense of style. The theme was great, good use of color and nice artwork too. Good job.

wow

That was ten times better. good job lol

Front page?

Ok the flash wasnt bad, but i honestly dont think that its front page material. the art wasnt really impressive, and the concept was mediocre in my opinion, but you did make me laugh a couple times. The art contest i found rather humorous lol.

Better

waaay better then the 1st, absolutely hysterical lmao. Good job! nice effects too.

LMFAO!

Wow! This is by far one of the funniest animations i have ever seen. Absolutley ridiculess! I love it! Good job, keep up the good work!

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief