View Profile KidneyThief

24 w/ Responses

F-ing amazing

Krinkles you are F***ing incredible, each madness just keeps getting better. keep up the good work. and if you have any animation tips id love them your animations are freaking incredible ^^
(i need more time to practice with flash T_T)

a bit pesimistic

hmm i probably spelled that wrong...w/e unfotunatley a lot of that is true, but its presented as if there is no hope...there is...some at least, there are people who care about the earth but most care only for for their selfish gain. in the end our death may be the only thing that saves the earth, if we dont destroy it in the process, face it humans have opened pandoras box, pollution, global warming, al that, but especially nukes, all it takes is 1 crazy motherfucker to launch one and cause a chain reaction that will destroy everything.

heard it

i saw where u origionally got the soundtrack from a few months ago that was funny. i think this was funny but i preffered the one wit the real actors.

RE

i noticed a lot from Resident Evil, but mainly just the soundtrack

the sound was a little choppy, and the animation was ok, its needs improvement, but was good none the less

funny

pretty good,

who did the kensin music?

not great but i realate

i didnt really like this flash but yea myspace got blocked at my school too.

and they visit it to check student profiles

frigging invasion of privacy!!!

amazing

wow that was purty good, awaiting more

MACception responds:

Oh...

And you'll get more...

:D

-LP

amazing

u really should make more on this, not just teasers. this would make a really good story.

everything was good, liked the music.

Not too bad...

that was pretty good, i liked it. i'm not sure i get the point if there was one but it was good. great animation. make more.

boring

pretty boring, the epilouge was kind funny.....but still boring

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief