View Profile KidneyThief

All 81 Movie Reviews

21 w/ Responses

Not too bad...

that was pretty good, i liked it. i'm not sure i get the point if there was one but it was good. great animation. make more.

boring

pretty boring, the epilouge was kind funny.....but still boring

Great parity of resident evil

funny characters, great dialouge, i liked the part with the zombies and the bathroom break, msn chat was funny too. ashford was weird. steve was dumb and funny. and just when i thought it was getting too long it said to be continued.

yawn

this honestly bored me.

funny

funny topic, good complaints. funny yoda like alien. the ending was hilarious!

made me laugh

great dialouge, liked the dingleberry juice thing. funny what happens after the steroid problems. ("he actually hit it" and things like that.) Lard council?! ha

that was freakin hilarious!

i liked just about everything about this submission. i liked the drunk jedi thing at the beggining and the ending was funny. the voices were great, keep up the good work.

that was funny

i honestly wasn't sure about this submission at first, but the ending was great.

Wow

scary and disgusting...yet strangly amusing

alright

kinda funny.

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief