View Profile KidneyThief

24 w/ Responses

well that was pretty cool. it needs to be longer though, great style, also add a play button. if you made a longer version it would kick arse! literally!

cool

that was cool, but sound! it needs either sound or music! very creative...for some reason it reminds me of a phone commercial (?!) lol. but good work!

diaz123 responds:

lol. yeh the sound dusnt work

cool

that was good. normally i don't like anims without a lot of substance, but that was cool. the music went really well with it. you should lengthen it a bit and add a loading bar. but keep up the good work.

normally

u know normally i don't like clock animations, but i have to say this was good. cool story, sound FX would be a good addition, but overall good work.

sound plz =)

lol tablets are awesome huh =) cool anim, but add some more detail and most definitely sound! random can be good, but you can't lose the viewers interest. good luck.

diaz123 responds:

yeh they r thx!

mmm cheese

lol pretty funny. my only suggestion is to fix the sound. add some more sound FX and change some points where the music starts. (ex: when the red knight is walking up the hill, start the music before he comes into view, the short gaps of silence can be slightly irritating.) but overall pretty good =)

substance

ok the art is good, and its funny, but there's no substance. i dont understand why it happened and it's way too short. good drawing though, it just needs a story.

Lorkas responds:

Yeah, it's because I need voice artists. And don't have them.

great

great animation, varies from the halo storyline with the whole spartan thing but its different in a believable way. good work. drawing was awesome, and the story was good too cus it made sense lol. good job.

8 1/2

hehe that was pretty funny, u should do more with halo. the second lvl cutscenes would be pretty funny to do voice overs with ^^ keep up the good work.

pretty funny

haha i liked the reference to "Being John Malkovich" <---spelling?
and the rant of the old little orange guy. it was funny.

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief