View Profile KidneyThief

All 81 Movie Reviews

21 w/ Responses

mmm cheese

lol pretty funny. my only suggestion is to fix the sound. add some more sound FX and change some points where the music starts. (ex: when the red knight is walking up the hill, start the music before he comes into view, the short gaps of silence can be slightly irritating.) but overall pretty good =)

substance

ok the art is good, and its funny, but there's no substance. i dont understand why it happened and it's way too short. good drawing though, it just needs a story.

Lorkas responds:

Yeah, it's because I need voice artists. And don't have them.

great

great animation, varies from the halo storyline with the whole spartan thing but its different in a believable way. good work. drawing was awesome, and the story was good too cus it made sense lol. good job.

pretty funny

haha i liked the reference to "Being John Malkovich" <---spelling?
and the rant of the old little orange guy. it was funny.

F-ing amazing

Krinkles you are F***ing incredible, each madness just keeps getting better. keep up the good work. and if you have any animation tips id love them your animations are freaking incredible ^^
(i need more time to practice with flash T_T)

a bit pesimistic

hmm i probably spelled that wrong...w/e unfotunatley a lot of that is true, but its presented as if there is no hope...there is...some at least, there are people who care about the earth but most care only for for their selfish gain. in the end our death may be the only thing that saves the earth, if we dont destroy it in the process, face it humans have opened pandoras box, pollution, global warming, al that, but especially nukes, all it takes is 1 crazy motherfucker to launch one and cause a chain reaction that will destroy everything.

heard it

i saw where u origionally got the soundtrack from a few months ago that was funny. i think this was funny but i preffered the one wit the real actors.

RE

i noticed a lot from Resident Evil, but mainly just the soundtrack

the sound was a little choppy, and the animation was ok, its needs improvement, but was good none the less

funny

pretty good,

who did the kensin music?

amazing

u really should make more on this, not just teasers. this would make a really good story.

everything was good, liked the music.

I am looking to further my career and work with CG, VFX, and/or Motion Graphics. My current experience is freelance design primarily utilizing Photoshop and AfterEffects. Above all I love to learn, and I seek to consistently improve as a designer.

Gabe O'Neill @KidneyThief